2023 Ford Super Duty in Cardston, AB
There is no hiding the fact that the Ford Super Duty series of pickup trucks are built for professionals who take hard work seriously. For the upcoming model year, the 2023 Ford Super Duty picks up several new features that not only further modernize the Ford heavy-duty lineup but also make both the F-250 and F-350 even more capable platforms on and away from the jobsite. Let’s take a closer look at some of the highlights we expect to see with the 2023 Ford Super Duty lineup coming to CSL Ford.
New Ford Super Duty Capability
Pulling heavy trailers is a crucial function of the Ford Super Duty family. However, not much else can happen if the truck and the trailer can’t be connected. The Available Pro Trailer Hitch Assist system uses a dynamic rear camera view to help drivers hook up to the trailer without having to constantly get out to check. Additionally, the Enhanced Trailer Navigation mode will update the regular navigation system to the best route to move your cargo without interruptions.
More Towing Support Systems
- 360° Camera: Get an overhead, top-down view of what is around your new Ford Super Duty to ensure you’re free and clear, and ready to hit the road to work or back home.
- Onboard Scales: The 2023 Ford Super Duty lineup can tow or haul a lot. The available onboard scales will let you know if the truck can handle more or if you’ve reached the truck’s limit.
Massive Power Available
Heavy-duty work requires heavy-duty performance. The 2023 Ford Super Duty is available with a broad range of power trains that includes a pair of gasoline and diesel engines with increasingly more horsepower and torque. Take a look at the table below for more information:
|Horsepower||Torque (lb.-ft.)||Fuel Type|
|6.7-L Power Stroke® V-8||475||1,050||Diesel|
|High-Output 6.7-L Power Stroke® V-8||500||1,200||Diesel|
Ready For Work
The only thing we can know for sure is that every day on a job site is going to be different and the 2023 Ford Super Duty lineup will be ready to help you get the job done — whatever that means at any given time. Some of the unique features available with the latest Super Duty models include:
- Pro Power Onboard™: Some 2023 Ford Super Duty models can be equipped with an onboard electric generator, providing up to 2.0 kilowatts of electricity to power tools anywhere one of the trucks can be parked.
- Access to Everything: The latest Ford Super Duty can hold a lot of gear in its rugged cargo bed. Integrated side sets behind the passenger cabin are available to help people access all of the items being hauled.
- Power Tailgate: With the press of a button, the 2023 Super Duty’s tailgate can be raised or lowered. Additionally, a camera mounted on the top edge of the tailgate will help connect the truck with a fifth-wheel hitch to a compatible trailer.
- Retractable Step: Ford was among the first truck manufacturers to introduce an assist step to give users some help getting in and out of the cargo bed. The 2023 Super Duty models have a retractable tailgate step that is 76 mm lower than previous models, making it easier than ever to use.
Modern businesses, as well as just about everyone else, need to have uninterrupted access to information. Ford engineers and designers have equipped the 2023 Super Duty lineup with some of the most advanced connectivity features in the heavy-duty pickup truck segment. Some of these features include:
- 5G Connectivity: The 2023 Ford Super Duty is poised to be the first pickup truck in North America to be equipped with high-speed 5G data access that can support up to 10 separate Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Ford Pro Telematics: Stay up-to-date on what is always going on with your 2023 Ford Super Duty. The Ford Pro Telematics system will provide updates about maintenance needs, vehicle location, driver behaviour and much more.
- Available Premium Audio: Just because you’re working hard doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some of the finer things in life. A 640-watt, eight-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system can be equipped in some 2023 Super Duty trim grades.
- Available HUD: Keep your eyes on the road while still getting real-time information thanks to an available heads-up display.
2023 Ford Super Duty Accessory Packages
TREMOR® Off-Road Package:
Sport Appearance Package:
Black Appearance Package:
The 2023 Ford Super Duty series will start to arrive at dealerships around Canada, including CSL Ford, during Spring 2023. While it will still be a few months before the trucks are delivered, that doesn’t mean you can’t start the ordering process today. Make an appointment with a CSL Ford product expert to begin the pre-ordering process or to learn more about what you can expect to see when the 2023 Super Duty goes on sale. We can’t wait to work with you.